HPGK MOCK TEST
HPGK for HPPSC Examinations. Himachal Pradesh General Studies – Himachal Pradesh History, Geography, Polity, Culture and Economy Multiple Choice Questions for all Himachal Pradesh Examinations.
1.Minjar fair is held in which of the following districts?
Correct Answer: A [ Chamba ]
Minjar fair is a famous fair which is held in Chamba district every year92.
2. Central Potato Research Institute is located at which place?
Correct Answer: C [ Bemloe ]
Central Potato Research Institute is located at Bemloe (Shimla) in Himachal Pradesh93.
3. Who was the first Governor General of India to visit Shimla?
[A] Lord Ripon
[B] Lord Mayo
[C] Lord Lytton
[D] Lord Amherst
Correct Answer: D [ Lord Amherst
Lord Amherst was the first Governor General of India to visit Shimla94.
Correct Answer: A [ Sirmaur ]
4. When was Bilaspur state merged with Himachal Pradesh?
Correct Answer: B [ 1954 ]
Bilaspur state, which was not willing to merge with Indian Union in 1947, finally merged with Himachal Pradesh in 195496.
5. Who was the founder of Kullu state?
[A] Tomar Pal
[B] Vaid Prakash
[C] Bihangmani Pal
[D] Jagat Singh
Correct Answer: C [ Bihangmani Pal ]
Bihangmani Pal founded the Kullu state and made Naggar as his capital.97.
6. Which Raja of Sirmaur shifted his capital from Rajban to Kalsi?
[A] Udit Prakash
[B] Karam Prakash
[C] Shyam Prakash
[D] None of the above
Correct Answer: A [ Udit Prakash ]
The old capital of Sirmaur was Rajban. Udit Prakash shifted his capital from Rajban to Kalsi98.
7. Who introduced Buddhism in the Lahaul Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh?
[D] None of the above
Correct Answer: B [ Padmasambhan ]
Padmasambhan, who was a missionary,visited Lahaul-Spiti in the 8th century and introduced Buddhism in the Lahaul Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh99.
8. Kala Top Wild life sanctuary is located in which place?
Correct Answer: D [ Chamba ]
Kala Top Wild life sanctuary is located in Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh100.
9. Pin Valley National Park is located in which district of Himachal Pradesh?
[A] Lahaul Spiti
Correct Answer: A [ Lahaul Spiti ]
Pin Valley National Park containing many rare animals such as Snow Leopard is located in Lahaul Spiti district.
- GK QUESTIONS – POLITICAL SCIENCE
- GK QUESTIONS- GEOGRAPHY
- GK QUESTIONS – INDIAN POLITY
- GK ONE LINERS
- GK QUESTIONS
- KVS Subathu Recruitment 2021
- Private Jobs in Himachal Pradesh 2021
- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021