COMPUTER GK FOR JOA EXAM-6
Computer GK FOR JOA EXAM-6-– These questions are very important for JOA, Clerk , Bank Clerk, Insurance, SO and other exam where one’s computer knowledge is tested. In this article important questions are given those can be asked in different competitive examinations.
1. Who invented Compact Disc?
Ans : James T Russel
2. Which day is celebrated as world Computer Literacy Day?
Ans : December 2
3. Who invented Java?
Ans : James A Gosling
4. Longhorn was the code name of ?
Ans : Windows Vista
5. Who is known as the Human Computer of India?
Ans : Shakunthala Devi
6. What is mean by Liveware?
Ans : People who work with the computer
7. Which computer engineer got Nobel Prize for literature in 2003?
8. ‘Weaving The Web’ was written by…..
Ans : Tim Burners Lee
9. What is Beta Test?
Ans : Trial test of a computer or software before the commercial launch
10. ‘Do no evil’ is tag line of ……
Ans : Google
11. First Indian cinema released through internet is …..
Ans : Vivah
12. Rediff.com was founded by…..
Ans : Ajith Balakrishnan and Manish Agarwal
13. What is the extension of PDF?
Ans : Portable document format
14. Mows is a type of mouse for …….. people
Ans : Physically handicapped people
15. Expand RDBMS?
Ans : Relational Data Base Management System
16. Difference engine was developed by…..
Ans : Charles Babbage
17. Orkut.com is now owned by ……
Ans : Google
18. World’s first microprocessor is …..
Ans : Intel 4004
19. What is SQL?
Ans : Structured Query Language
20. What is the expansion of COBOL?
Ans : Common Business Oriented Language
21. What is the expansion of SMS?
Ans : Short Message Service
22. Which IT company’s nickname is ‘ The Big Blue ‘ ?
Ans : IBM
23. What is the full form of IEEE?
Ans : Institute of Electric and Electronic Engineers
24. Who developed COBOL?
Ans : Grace Murry Hopper
25. Email was developed by……
Ans : Raymond Samuel Tomlinson (Ray Tomlinson)
- COMPUTER GK QUESTIONS
- COMPUTER GK FOR JOA EXAM
- COMPUTER GK- COMPUTER MEMORY
- COMPUTER GK -MS EXCEL
- COMPUTER GK-17
- Surat Split-1907
- HP Cabinet Meeting 200 पदों को भरने की मंजूरी
- HPSSC Post Code 808 List of Roll Nos
- HPSSC Post Code 816 List of Roll Nos.
- GENERAL SCIENCE-4
- Simon Commission क्या था ?
- ROUND TABLE CONFERENCE- गोलमेज़ सम्मलेन – MODERN INDIAN HISTORY
- Non-cooperation Movement- – असहयोग आंदोलन
- Redcliff Line (India Pakistan Border)