Computer GK-7– These MS one line questions are very important for JOA, Clerk , Bank Clerk, Insurance, SO and other exam where one’s computer knowledge is tested. In this article important questions are given those can be asked in different competitive examinations.
1. Which of the following is not the part of standard office suite?
Ans. File manager
2. Which of the following can NOT be used to create parallel style column?
Ans. Format Columns
3. Which of the following is used to create newspaper style columns?
Ans. Format Columns
4. Where can you find the Draw Table tool button?
Tables and Formatting toolbar
5. You can jump to the next column by
a. Clicking with your mouse on the next column
b. Press Alt + Down-arrow
6. How can you break the current column and start a new column immediately?
Ans. Press Ctrl + Shift + Enter
7. What is the smallest width of a column?
8. If the number of columns is selected 1 and the line between check box is marked, where is the line drawn?
Ans. None of Above
9. The other Col# are inactive when you’ve select 3 columns. How will you activate those boxes?
Ans. Remove mark from Equal Column Width check box
10. How much space in minimum must be provided between columns?
11. To open Columns dialog box quickly double click the space between area on ruler
12. If you need to hide some paragraphs, how can you do it?
From Font dialog box
13. Changing the appearance of a document is called
14. Text boundary can be displayed or hidden from
Ans. Options from Tools menu
16. From which menu you can insert Header and Footer?
Ans. View Menu
17. You wished to justify text over the height of paper, which option will you choose
Ans. Page Setup from File menu
18. Which of the following is not of the merge process?
Ans. Sort the data source records
19. What happens when you click on Insert > > Picture > > Clip Art
Ans. It opens Clip Art taskbar
20.Which option is not available in Insert Table Autofit behavior?
Ans. Autofit to Column
- LOK SABHA – PARLIAMENT OF INDIA (लोकसभा- भारत की संसद)
- President of India(राष्ट्रपति)(1947-2020)
- RAJYA SABHA (राज्य सभा)
- SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
- COMPTROLLER AND AUDITOR GENERAL OF INDIA- CAG