Computer GK-6– These MS one line questions are very important for JOA, Clerk , Bank Clerk, Insurance, SO and other exam where one’s computer knowledge is tested. In this article important questions are given those can be asked in different competitive examinations.
1. What is the default font size of a new Word document based on Normal template?
Ans. 12 pt
2. What is the default font used in MS Word document?
Ans. Times New Roman
3. Which tab in Font dialog box contains options to apply font effects?
Ans. Font tab
4. If you need to double underline a woTd, how will you do that?
Ans. Select the text then choose Format > > Font and on Font tab open Underline Style and choose Double Underline
5. DropCap means
Ans. All of above
6. What is the short cut key to open Font dialog box?
7. How can you access the font size tool on formatting toolbar?
Ans. Ctrl + Shift + P
8. How can you make the selected character superscripted?
Ans. Ctrl + Shift + =
9.. What does Ctrl + -key effect?
10. How can you increase the font size of selected text by one point every time?
Ans. By pressing Ctrl+ ]
11. Which of the following line spacing is invalid?
12. On which toolbar can you find Format Painter tool?
Ans. Standard toolbar
13. Which indent marker controls all the lines except first line?
Ans. Left Indent Marker
14. How can you remove tab stop markers from ruler?
Ans. Drag the tab stop marker out of the ruler
15. Which operation you will perform if you need to move a block of text?
Ans. Cut and Paste
16. What is the extension of Word files?
17. Which of the following option Is not available in Insert與icture?
18. To insert a drop cap in one of the paragraph you should access
19. How many different positions can you set for drop cap?
20. What is the maximum number of lines you can set for lines to drop box?
- COMPUTER GK- PART-2
- GK ONE LINERS-8
- COMPUTER GK-Part-1
- COMPUTER GK-3
- CURRENT AFFAIRS- 03-10-2020
- CURRENT AFFAIRS 02-10-2020
- CURRENT AFFAIRS 1-10-2020
- CURRENT AFFAIRS -30-09-2020
- CURRENT AFFAIRS-28-09-2020