Computer GK-5– These MS one line questions are very important for JOA, Clerk , Bank Clerk, Insurance, SO and other exam where one’s computer knowledge is tested. In this article important questions are given those can be asked in different competitive examinations.
1. Pressing F8 key for three times select
Ans: A sentence
2. What happens if you press Ctrl + Shift + F8?
Ans: It activates the rectangular selection
3. How can you disable extended selection mode?
Ans: Press Esc to disable
4.What does EXT indicator on status bar of MS Word indicate?
Ans: It indicates whether Extended Selection mode is turned on or off
5. What is the maximum number of lines you can set for a drop cap?
6. What is the default number of lines to drop for drop cap?
7. What is the shortcut key you can press to create a copyright symbol?
8. How many columns can you insert in a word document in maximum?
9. What is the smallest and largest font size available in Font Size tool on formatting toolbar?
Ans. 8 and 72
10. What is the maximum font size you can apply for any character?
11. Which of the following is graphics solution for Word Processors?
12. The keystrokes Ctrl + I is ” used to?
Ans: Applies italic format to selected text
13. A character that is raised and smaller above the baseline is known as
14.. What is the purpose of inserting header and footer in document?
To make large document more readable
Ans: To allow page headers and footers appear on document when printed
15. Which of the following function key activates the speller?
16. The minimum number of rows and columns in MS Word document is
Ans: 1 and 1
17. Thesaurus tool in MS Word is used for
Ans: Synonyms and Antonyms words
18. Why Drop Caps are used in document?
Ans: To begin a paragraph with a large dropped initial capital letter
19. A bookmark is an item or location in document that you identify as
a name for future reference. Which of the following task is accomplished by using bookmarks?
Ans: To quickly jump to specificlocation in document
20. A word processor would most likely be used to do
Ans: Type a biography
- COMPUTER GK- PART-2
- GK ONE LINERS-8
- COMPUTER GK-Part-1
- COMPUTER GK-3
- CURRENT AFFAIRS- 03-10-2020
- CURRENT AFFAIRS 02-10-2020
- CURRENT AFFAIRS 1-10-2020
- CURRENT AFFAIRS -30-09-2020
- CURRENT AFFAIRS-28-09-2020